This innovative LNB was specifically designed for installations that make use of several LNBs on a satellite dish antenna. Its novel slim feed technology incorporating advanced dielectric materials and optimum front end design ensure maximum energy transfer from the dish to the LNB circuits also when the LNB position is off the focal point. Further more, its long neck allows placing the LNBs closely next to each other and gain access to satellites typically too close in their orbital position to be received with standard neck LNBs on a certain satellite dish antenna. This LNB enables the reception of signal from one satellite and its distribution via a multi-switch to numerous Set-top boxes.
FULL HDTV/UHD capable
- Low Band Input Frequency Range 10.7~11.7 GHz
- Low Band Output Frequency Range 950~1950 MHz
- LO Frequency 9.75 GHz
- High Band Input Frequency Range 11.7~12.75 GHz
- High Band Output Frequency Range 1100~2150 MHz
- LO Frequency 10.6 GHz
- Noise Figure 0.2dB typ. (0.7dB max.)
- LO Initial Accuracy +/- 1.0 MHz max.
- LO Temperature Drift +/- 3.0 MHz max.
- LO Phase Noise @ 10K Hz -90 dBc/Hz max.
- Conversion Gain 60 dB min.
- Gain Ripple +/- 0.75 dB/27MHz
- Gain Variation +/- 4 dB
- Image Rejection 40 dB min.
- 1 dB Compression Point (O/P) 0.0 dBm min.
- Cross talk 23 dB min.
- Control Signals Ca [ V ] 11.0~14.0 V
- Control Signals Cb [ H ] 16.0~20.0 V
- Control Signals Cc [Band switching] 22KHz +/- 4KHz 0.4V 0.8V pp
- O/P VSWR 2.0 : 1 ~
- Radiated Interference -60 dBm
- DC Power max.200mA / 11-20V
- Working Temperature - 30 ~ + 60
- Output Impedance 75 Ω (F-Type)
- Weight 344 g