Inverto MultiConnect Black IDLB-QUTL24-MULTI Quattro 0.2dB
This innovative LNB is specifically designed for installations that use multiple LNBs on a satellite antenna. The slim-feed technology used for this LNB features the latest in dielectric materials and a perfect front-end design. This technology allows maximum power transfer from the antenna to the LNB input circuit and sufficient signal reception even when the LNB is not within the defined focus. In addition, the long, narrow neck of the LNB allows multiple LNBs to be mounted close together. Thus, the reception of satellites is possible, which can not be received due to their orbit position with standard LNBs. The LNB allows signal reception from one satellite and distribution to multiple set top boxes via multi-switch.
- Quattro LNB for multi-switch
- Analog Digital FULL HDTV/UHD capable
- 23mm / 40mm feed
- 3 ° distance possible (eg Astra 19.2 ° + Eutelsat 16.0 °)
- Latest slimfeed technology
- F-connection weather protection cap
- Low phase noise, DVB-S2 (HDTV-3D) compatible
- Low noise figure
- Low energy consumption
- High cross polarization isolation
- High frequency stability
- Low band input frequency range: 10.7 ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low band output frequency range: 950 ~ 1950 MHz
- Low band LO frequency: 9.75 GHz
- High band input frequency range: 11.7 ~ 12.75 GHz
- High band output frequency range: 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
- High Band LO Frequency: 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure: 0.2 dB type. (0.7 dB Max.)
- LO initial accuracy: + / 1.0 MHz Max.
- LO temperature drift: + / 3.0 MHz Max.
- Phase noise (@ 10 kHz): 90 dBc / Hz Max.
- Conversion gain: 60 dB min.
- Gain ripple (within 26MHz bandwidth): + / 0.75dB
- Gain fluctuation (in full band): + / 4 dB Max.
- Image rejection: 40 dB min.
- 1 dB compression point (@ output): 0.0 dBm Min.
- Cross polarization isolation: 22 dB min.
- Control signal Ca (vertical polarization): 11.0 ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (horizontal polarization): 16.0 ~ 20.0 V
- Control signal Cc (band switching): 22 + / 4 kHz
- Output VSWR: 2.0: 1
- In-band interference: 60 dBm Max.
- Current consumption: 200 mA Max. @ 11 ~ 20 V
- Operating temperature: 30 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
- Output impedance: 75 Ù
- Output Connector: F-Type (Female)
- Weight: 344 g
- 1x Inverto IDLB-QUTL24-MULTI-OPP MultiConnect Quattro 0.2dB
- 1x F-connection weather protection cap
- 1x distance ring from 23mm to 40mm
Try to solve the new Formula Cube! It works exactly like a Rubik's Cube but it is only $2, from China. Learn to solve it with the tutorial on rubiksplace.com or use the solver to calculate the solution in a few steps. (Please subscribe for a membership to stop adding promotional messages to the documents)