Product information "digital level tester CATV"
Due to its high degree of miniaturization and measurement accuracy, the digital level tester is the ideal device for troubleshooting and level control on modern digital CATV networks. The handy test device is ideally suited for laypeople and practitioners thanks to its easy handling. Thanks to its size in smartphone format, it also fits in your pocket or tool box. The signal tester is designed for measuring the digital channels in CATV systems and evaluates the useful level and limit value at antenna sockets in accordance with the EN 60728-1 / DVB-C (QAM 256) standard.
- Frequency range: Low D258-D354, High D690-D754
- Measuring range: 50-100 dB / uV
- Display A.: + 2.5 dB (0 to + 50 ° C) display accuracy
- Power supply: 3x AAA batteries, 1.5 volts each
- Dimensions: 122mm x 76mm x 38mm
- Weight: 218 g (including batteries)
1x measuring cable
1x adapter IECf-Ff
3x AAA batteries
1x instruction manual